Re: Editor syntax highlighting for Arduino *.ino source code files

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:14:55 +0100 Keith Roberts wrote:
I'm using the Arduino IDE and I think the language is a subset of C++.

Can I add a syntax file to MC to allow the editor to highlight C++ code in the *.ino source file?

This is already done:
https://midnight-commander.org/changeset/1f4b5ae3962729b6fa5998a9ee02c5b9da88cfe0

It will be available out-of-box in the new release in a few days.

Feel free to submit a patch if this commit is incomplete.

--
Andrew