Re: MC for 32 bit

Larry Pouncey via mc composed on 2019-11-11 01:30 (UTC):

Hi guys.I have installed BunsenLabs 32 bit Linux. I ran the script b1-welcome
and updated what I could but there were some errorsand things that did not get
updated. Not really a problem, but I do love mc and wanted to get it installed.
I tried using 'apt-get install mc' but the message said that mc was not
available.

Did you repeat trying apt update?

BunsenLabs is based on Debian Buster (Stable). Can't you install Buster's (with
dpkg if necessary)?
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mc/mc_4.8.22-1_i386.deb
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mc/mc-data_4.8.22-1_all.deb

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/