MC for 32 bit

Hi guys.
I have installed BunsenLabs 32 bit Linux.

I ran the script b1-welcome and updated what I could but there were some errors and things that did not get updated. Not really a problem, but I do love mc and wanted to get it installed. I tried using  'apt-get install mc' but the message said that mc was not available.

Can anyone help me please.

I know I can just get the code from your site but I do not know what to look for.
I have not been doing much installing for some time and I have forgotten a lot of stuff that I used to know.

Thanks in advance.
Larry