Strange occassion with directory with spaces and tcsh

Hi!

In modern versions of mc (even 4.8.12) is there one strange occassion - when directory name contains space, when I try to enter into it, I see "Warning: cannot change to <pathway>...". This warning throws only, when login shell is tcsh, when login shell is bash, none throws.

Recently I spent some time for this strange - in src/subshell/common.c is there function feed_subshell(). When login shell is bash, read(), issued intjo this fuctioin, reads full name of directory. When login shell is tcsh, read() reads directory name up to last '/' char! (this way - when directory has name "/tmp/test test", bash-called read() reads "/tmp/test test" and works OK, tcsh-called read() reads "/tmp" and throws warning)

--
 With Best Regards.
 Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.sheltonsoft.ru