Re: Help: meaning of the panelize command in left/right menus

On 2/15/17, cri linux it <cri linux it> wrote:
Hi, I can't find any information in the internal help, or man page, or
wiki,
about the "Panelize" command in the "Left" or "Right" menu.

I suspect it is related to the (well documented) "External panelize"
command,
but when I select it, I'm left clueless with an empty panel.
Now what?

I believe you opened a ticket for this. Please also link to the ticket
or we'll have two crowds discussing this independently and therefore
wasting their time.