Help testing the pre-release of mc-4.8.18

Hi there,

TLDR; we would appreciate if you could test the following tarball on
your systems and report any blocker regressions as compared to 4.8.17:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/nopaste/tarball/mc-4.8.17-122-g6822251.tar.xz

$ sha256sum mc-4.8.17-122-g6822251.tar.xz
e9a4a418d9d551b4a58fffa907c001a5eb84d2fe2e490d221f99c1d1642fecbd

A longer explanation: we're thinking of making another bugfix release
next week or so to push out the changes accumulated in master so far.

However, I find it very unsatisfying that we've been getting an influx
of reports concerning some really annoying regressions right after the
releases in the past, so, this time around, I propose that distro
maintainers and regular users check the pre-release tarball beforehand
and report FTBFSs & regressions if any, such that this time (hopefully)
we'll break out of this vicious cycle.

I've built this tarball out of the latest master with translations from
Transifex pulled in on the same VM where I build regular releases.

Many thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev