Re: Changed behaviour on confirmation dialogue

I bet I know why, its the same reason I complained mc was forgetting what directory it was in in the opposite panel.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2016-April/msg00004.html

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2016 15:35:21 +0100 Paul Marwick wrote:
> Is this behaviour set by one of the libraries that MC uses (the Slackware build
> will be using older libraries I'm sure), or is there a build setting that
> controls this behaviour?

This is option "Safe delete" in "Configuration" dialog window:
menu -> Options -> Configuration -> Other options.

--
Andrew