Re: Using trash on MacOS Homebrew

On 8/25/16 10:41 AM, Mooffie wrote:
It'd be easier to add the command to the user menu (that's <f2>).

Great tip, I hadn't looked into that yet.

You can do this in mc^2. Here's a little snippet to make <f8> use
'trash':

https://gist.github.com/mooffie/4111a39e18934e2b4e7001c1c0cd3213

(BTW, I know of a homebrew user who installed mc^2 by slighthly
modifying Formula/midnight-commander.rb)

I just saw mc^2 yesterday, but didn't see it on homebrew, don't know if it's an acrimonious fork, and don't
know Lua!
But this gives me a reason to try to install it :-)