Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov

Well, this is second time, I do see mc to struggle with maintenance. There were even years, it was moving from one site to another, gnome triing to consume it etc.

This really is weird as it is one of most valuable tools for admins, even thou it is not installed by default on most systems nowadays.

What is a surprise for me is, that this tool, which is already perfect in most directions, needs such a maintenance effort..

Adam Pribyl