Re: Mailing lists vs forums

Yury V. Zaytsev composed on 2015-06-16 18:41 (UT+0200):

As you might have guessed, unfortunately, this can't be me :-/ but if
someone is willing to put their time into it, that definitively can't
hurt the project in any way, right?

In the long run it will hurt if whoever takes on the task with good
intentions fails to follow through long term, leaving the forum mostly with
unanswered or partially answered questions. For any subject for which I know
both forum and mailing list exist, I choose only mailing list.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/