Re: Screen List (M-`)

I completely agree. It is useless, but could be *very* useful.
It has the look of something that once was useful, but kinda got
left behind in the transition from one thing to another. What was
it supposed to do?

I guess we need to figure out *exactly* what it should do.

I very often have many mc's running on various workspaces/screens/
whatever with many different directories/edits/views/etc.

Are we talking some kind of IPC between running mc's? I recall
there being an mc-server thingy in the 4.6 series. I never used it
nor do I know what it was for.

Any ideas?

--
Peace and Cheer