Re: mc Digest, Vol 117, Issue 3

* On 2014 06 Jan 12:34 -0600, chris glur wrote:
If it need more than 4 lines of explanation it's a failure.

My sincere apologies for trying to be helpful and clear.

Do you need CIA/KGB security clearance to put yur hand in your own pocket?

No, but I use these connections over the Internet as well.  YMMV, HNY.

- Nate

P.S.  I had one line left so I used it here.