smb vfs

Hi

I have a problem with the latest mc and creating directory on remote share.

I can browse, copy files to existing directories, but I can't create
directory.

I remember that it's worked with erlier versions, but now, if i
recompile ex. 4.8.4 or any other versions, not work too.

Other same two machines not work.

The error message:  Error ERRDOS - ERRbadpath (Directory invalid.)
creating directory \sharename\dir\createdir

All machines have centos 6.5, x64.

# mc -V
GNU Midnight Commander 4.8.11
Built with GLib 2.26.1
Using the S-Lang library with terminfo database
With builtin Editor
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
Virtual File Systems: cpiofs, tarfs, sfs, extfs, ftpfs, sftpfs, fish, smbfs
Data types: char: 8; int: 32; long: 64; void *: 64; size_t: 64; off_t: 64;

If I install the 4.7.0 from the original centos repo I have no problem
... everything is working.

What I missed?

Thanks

Levi