Re: find files results title with pattern and content

Hello Miven,

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:39:40 -0700 Miven <mdooligan gmail com> wrote:

In the chat with wwp about the find files dialog, I had forgotten about the panelize button. Thanks Chris
Glur for reminding me. Yes, it does exactly what he was asking, as far as I can tell.

I can tell differently ;-). Panelize only presents the list of files
and directories, not the matches themselves. It doesn't fit at all what
I'm looking for, but thanks anyway!

Regards,

--
wwp