Re: Replace/RE/All = seg-error !?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 06:41:03PM +0200, chris glur wrote:
Why didn't I get a reply to this query:

I suspect a large percentage of mc users configure mc to use vim for
internal edits.

-> mc -> F4 -> Replace
---
Replace using RegExp: \[[0-9]+\]
 with <space>
---
I haven't had seg-errors lately, with small files.
And what about the spell check?
Doesn't anybody ever use it.

I for one don't, no -- since I can seamlessly configure mc to use vim as
the internal editor, which has spellchecking, syntax highlighting, and
is arguably the most powerful and user configurable editor in the world,
why would I even think about using mc's editor?

--