Re: Deactivate one panel

[Marco, 2013-07-15]
Hi,

I was wondering how to deactivate a panel. I couldn't find it in the
documentation. The other panel can be switched to different modes,
but how to deactivate it so only one panel is visible?

F9 → Left → Listing mode... → select "User defined" and enter new user
format: full type name | nlink | owner | group | size | perm | mtime

(note the "full " at the beginning)
second panel is still available - just press TAB