mc bash syntax highlight

Hello!

I like mc and it's extended functionality, especially in the field of editing scripts and configuration files. I often edit bash scripts in mc, and thus found that bash script highlighting is very strange and it doesn't work correctly.

First strange thing is that mceditor can not detect appropriate bracket in lines like that:

a=( $(find ./  -name "$b") )

Second strange thing is that mceditor can not determine the correct number of quotes and double quotes and their correct order.

Example: egrep 'abc \".*\"' ./d.txt | sed 's/\"//g'

Both these cases affect badly on syntax highlight and visual interpretation of scripts

Please assist to resolve this problem or write me where to address my ask. It is actual for all mc versions, and still not fixed yet.