Re: mc Digest, Vol 101, Issue 10

}}Man, this rocks! Excellent job. Many problems and solutions discussed plus a
lot of tips. And I like the presentation. I am proud to see LaTeX still leads
  to beautiful products. {{
I vote for apartheid between the art-students and the computer-scientists.
Surely nc/mc's intention was NOT to be arty.
Which differs from "to be NOT arty". English is real crap. It's too arty.
mc is for utility. We don't want to PAY for art.
How much energy is needed to eg. extract text from your  *.pdf/latex and
insert it in email or USEnet or fax?