Re: Bug in mc

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:39:54 +0200 "Jakusev, Alexandr" wrote:
Our system has an old version of diff that does not support -a flag. When mc
invokes it for file comparison purposes, it returns error saying that such flag
is not recognised. Upon such event, mc crashes happily. While there are many
ways to work around this issue, I don't think that mc should crash.

Update mc to recent 4.8.6 release. This bug is fixed as part of
https://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/2873

--
Andrew