Re: Set sort order to show directories on top.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 09:39:59PM -0600, Christian Dysthe wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to set directory sort order so that directories always is
shown on top? I can't find that it's possible through the "Sort order..."
menu item, but if there's another way please let me know.

it's in options:

    - F9 opens menu bar
    - O selects options
    - P selects panel options
    - x selects (or de-selects) "mix all files"

and when set don't forget to write to ~/.mc/ini with

    - F9
    - O
    - s

to save your settings