Re: Disablinng mouse srcoll in file view

Yes that's what I meant, when I press the wrong key or something, it scrolls down instead. I wanted to disable mouse scroll feature.

2011/6/27 Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru>
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:50:36 +0200 freeman3 wrote:
> how can I disable page scrolling in F3 file view when I hold mouse down? > Usually when I trie to select some text,

You cannot select text in viewer using mouse. Viewer just doesn't support that.

> it scrolls down when I press the wrong key. Or it should not scroll when some
> key is pressed.

To select some text in terminal, you can use the common way: press shift key,
then move mouse with pressed left button.

--
Andrew