Re: Specifiying a skin in ini

Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 15:50 +0200, Paul Marwick wrote:
I recently started experimenting with using skins. One thing I wanted to
do was use a different skin when running MC as root.
So how are you starting mc as root? What about the env vars?

I've run it from a terminal (using su) and also from a console, directly logged in as root.

I've also tried the same thing running MC as root. Still can't get the skin to load other than by using -S on the command line.

Is the directive position sensitive in the ini? Are you interested in specific environmet variables?

Paul.