Re: [mc 4.7.0] A couple of questions

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Paul Hartman
<paul hartman+gentoo gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Gilles <codecomplete free fr> wrote:
1. Is there a way to change the default behavior when scrolling up/down
using the arrow keys: By default, when reaching the last item, MC scrolls
down one half-block, which I find very annoying. Is it possible to
reconfigure MC to simply down one item, ie. smooth scrolling? Google didn't
return much on this.

Options - Panel Options - Page Scrolling (disable it)

2. Is there a keyboard shortcut to get the current, absolute pathname, ie.
the equivalent of CTRL-O to see the shell, pwd to get the pathname, and
reaching for the mouse to copy the path to clibpoard?

Ctrl + Shift + Enter will paste the current filename with full path
onto MC's shell prompt

Sorry I misread, if you want only the pathname try Ctrl-x p

"man mc" will explain all of these :)

3. Is it possible to scroll both sides at the same time?

I don't know this one.

Thanks,
Paul