Editor save confirmation on hardlink file

Hello,

I often edit some config files that are hardlinks, and mc always asks
me "File has hard-links. Detach before saving" and by default answer
Yes is selected. Usually I press Enter (because I think this is
Save-Yes/No question) and then I need to recreate hardlink. This is
very annoying.

Is there a way to 1. disable this dialog at all and always keep
hardlinks, or 2. make answer No default?

Thanks.