opening zip files are not enabled by default

Hi,

This is just a suggestion. I'm using Ubuntu (10.04) and I noticed that
entering zip files got disabled some time ago. I think it should be
enabled by default. I made an update from PPA, now I have version
4.7.0.5, and this problem is still present. I also noticed that the
config file "uzip" was moved to a different directory. Before it was
at /usr/share/mc/extfs/uzip , now it is located at
/usr/lib/mc/extfs.d/uzip .

Just for the record, to enable this feature we need to change this line:

# Set this to 1 if zipinfo (unzip -Z) is to be used (recommended), otherwise 0.
my $op_has_zipinfo = 1;

It is also strange that in the comment value 1 is recommended, and by
default it is set to 0.

Laszlo