program exec fails from local dir with 4.7.0/.1

Hello there,

another glitch I've found new w/ mc 4.7.0.1 is:

I press [ENTER] over a script or program filename in a directory,
script execution fails, I get this in output:

[tc monolith test]$ /tmp/mc-tc/mcext5zrZja: line 2: .//projects/test/test-script: No such file or directory

Same story when executing a program (here, `ls` from /bin/):

/tmp/mc-tc/mcextGsZiea: line 2: .//bin/ls: No such file or directory

$ rpm -q mc
mc-4.7.0.1-1.fc11.i586

$ mc --version
GNU Midnight Commander 4.7.0.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, mcfs, smbfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8

Regards,

--
wwp