Re: find file is a mess

On 2010/01/25 09:04 (GMT+0300) Andrew Borodin composed:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:50:46 -0500 Felix Miata wrote:

How can I make mc find file list each file no more than one time?

Switch on the 'First hit' option.

Good! Is there a way in older MC versions that don't have that checkbox?

What does the numeric: prefix represent?

It is a line number where text is found.

Many of those files listed repeatedly don't appear to have as many lines as
the number of times the file gets repeated. O_O

Thanks!
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/