Re: [paritally solved] Coloring of capital letters in upper menu

On Monday 01 February 2010, Andrew Borodin wrote:

Why? Which relation has dialog to menubar?

It's historical heritage. :) Personally me (and some other people) don't
like the always visible menu, therefore I didn't care about it colors.

Pesonally me is on the contrary - since ...mmmm.... since 1992 I have used any
commander with always visible upper menu.

Also atoher question about coloring - how to change color of "current" line in
history and hotdir dialogues. In 4.6.2 it was green on blue. Now it's red on
blue, that's don't like me.
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://openoffice.mirahost.ru