Re: [paritally solved] Coloring of capital letters in upper menu

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 02:06:02 +0600 "Rashid N. Achilov" wrote:
When menubar is active - used menu.menuhotsel
for hotkey and menu.menusel for drawing selected entry and menu.menuhot and
menu._default for drawing non-selected, but when menubar isn't active -
oddway to use dialog.dhotfocus for hotkey and core.selected for entry text!

Rashid, thanks for you idea!
I've created branch for this issue:
http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1702#comment:4

Why? Which relation has dialog to menubar?

It's historical heritage. :) Personally me (and some other people) don't
like the always visible menu, therefore I didn't care about it colors.

--
Andrew