Re: MC_COLOR_TABLE not honoured any more?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:17:25 +0200 Fabrice DELENTE wrote:
I've been using mc for a while, and upgraded today to 4.7.0.4; now my custom
color scheme doesn't work anymore.

It seems MC_COLOR_TABLE is not honoured any more; how can I change colors?

What do you mean saying "color scheme doesn't work anymore"?
MC_COLOR_TABLE should work as before and it works for me.

Would you provide more info? What is your color scheme? What doesn't
work exactly?

I tried mc --help-colors but it says "unknown option"?

mc --help-color

--
Andrew