Re: Question about auto-save setup

Hello,

Is this the right list to post this question?

Juan Fco. Giordana wrote:
Hello list,

In the 4.6.* days I used to disable the "Auto save setup" feature so that way every time I started mc it showed the current working directory on the left panel and a default location on the second one. I'm not sure if that was a feature or not, but I really miss it on the new version.

The steps to reproduce this on 4.6.1 were:

1- Configure mc the way I want it and disabling "Auto save setup".
2- Save the configuration.
3- In the right panel go to /my/preferred/directory
4- Position left panel.
5- Save the configuration.

Is there a way to do the same thing on the 4.7.* versions?

Regards.