Unknown color keywords

Hi List,

I use a modified color scheme and there are some weird colors on a
CentOS installation that I cannot set - see the attached images.

My current color scheme is:
base_color=linux:normal=white,black:marked=,black:input=,green:menu=black:menusel=white:menuhot=red,:menuhotsel=black,red:dfocus=white,black:dhotnormal=white,black:dhotfocus=white,black:executable=,black:directory=white,black:link=white,black:device=white,black:special=white,black:core=,black:stalelink=red,black:editnormal=white,black

Please let me know what are the relevant color keywords are.

Thanks in advance!

--
Laci  <http://monda.hu>