Re: Why does posting to gmane's usenet mirror want login?

On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 03:46 -0500, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

To send the message to the list I had to use my isp's smtp to send it
to Mc gnome org  instead of posting it to the usenet group
gmane.comp.gnome.apps.mc.general via news.gmane.org/nntp

Any idea why that is???

You'd better ask the administrators of your usenet gate. mc gnome org is
a mailing list and supposed to be used this way, we've nothing to do
with unofficial gateways around & their rules / problems.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev