Re: cursor not visible

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:33:01 +0200 Remco Poelstra wrote:
I'm using gnome-terminal so my cursor is not visible when <--> characters are displayed.
I saw a discussion about color spaces etc, so I was wondering what the currect status is of this bug.

It's a vte bug, not mc.

Original discussion about this "bug" was here:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?13146,

but currently mc is removed from the Savannah bug tracker. A full copy
of this "bug" is here:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/113.

See comment #17, which also can be find here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mc-devel gnome org/msg05639.html.

--
Regards,
Andrew.