Re: mc and firefox

Hi Dominique,

Dominique Michel <dominique michel citycable ch> wrote:
I am very happy with mc as filemanager, but I have a problem when
lauching some of my local html files. When the filename or the path
contain a space, I just get an error message from firefox, and the
URL it is traying to load is stopping at the first space.

Which linux distribution and mc version do you use?

I use Debian Lenny and mc 4.6.2-pre1 and there is not problem with
blanks in filename.

That's what I have in the ~/.mc/bindings file

# html
regex/\.([hH][tT][mM][lL]?)$
        Open=run-mailcap  %f 2>&1 &

regards
Frank
--
Java programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.