Re: missing line drawing in latest freebsd port

Just wanted to add that as soon as I disable the '[x] build with SLang
library' option, the issue goes away. I would really like to debug the
problem myself but I don't have any suitable unix dev environment to
do so (plus it's very hard to do any GUI debugging when the project
only uses makefiles).