Re: more lost

Keith Roberts wrote:
Do you guys wear capes when you're doing all this?  Perhaps not
enough
coffee is the real problem...

I think the trick is to keep one VT for a specific purpose, so you
know what's what, and where to find things easily.

I take it you are working a server somewhere, it sounds a bit like the millenium falcon to me. Why do you run GUI apps out of a VT? For error checking? And how many desktops do you put this on?

b/t/w can you use a virtual viewport with KDE (this is a big part of why i went back to fvwm2)?