Re: Keymapping problems again.

Chris,

The more I look into this problem it seems that this is not anything related per se to MC or its configuration, but rather the problem is most likely to involve X permissions. Thus, I should properly not be bothering this list about it but should instead go and chase someone else. Other than that, hello and thanks for answering. I seem to have dialed a wrong number, but how are you anyway? Below is a more complete description of the problem, and also a bit of off-topic stuff, in part in response to points you brought up. Read on.