Re: From Tuxcmd to MC

Hi Leandro,

Am 2008-04-03 11:57:04, schrieb Leandro Chescotta:
Hi! I use tux commander for quite a long time, but i start to use
midnight commander too, and im switching between them, for now i use
primary tuxcmd, because its configured perfectly with my custom file
asociations "right-button menu", for organize my files or manage
archives, and i use mc as a filelist of some directory.

But i want to achieve is to fully switch to mc from tuxcmd, and for
that, i need to be able to edit my "menu" file, that way i can have a
list of custom commands for the specific file type, and can menage
filetype asociations, thing i cant do by myself yet, i dont fully
understand the way to customize it.

Does anyone have a custom menu file and asociation file to use as a
base? I want a menu file with a lot of custom commands such as open
with... (Program X) different for each file type, so i dont need to
remember a lot of ways to open files, just select one from the menu with
F2...

TNXS! :)

You want to read the manpage...  :-)
It is all described HOW to do it, and of course, you
can look in the original menu file HOW it was done.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)