Re: Locking directory panes while cd'ing

Thus spake Keith Roberts <keith karsites net>:

Hi. Is it possible to have a button that would allow one to lock directory panes while cd'ing to a new directory tree, then toggle the button again to unlock the panes please, once both directory panes are at the required location?

Have you tried Alt-O or Alt-I to synchronise the panes? I think that's
logically compatible with your request.

Reynir H. Stefánsson (reynirhs mi is)
--
Akane leaned over the sleeping tiger. How to wake him up. Well, he DID
have an appetite. "Oh look, Kasumi's made cookies..."

<WHAM!> The tiger was out and running before he'd even fully woken up.
Ears flicked back and forth as he sniffed the air. Cookies? Even
barbarian martial artist sabretooth tigers liked chocolate chip cookies.

               ("Cat Scratch Fever" by Gregg Sharp)