Re: is mc OK for editing config files ?

<quote who="Pavel Tsekov">

Pavel, thanks

This version is too old and unsupported. I can try to get the current
version to build on OS/2 but this is not high priority on my list of
things to do.

no, I don't need it, thanks
(somehow, I seldom if ever use a file manager on OS/2, WPS does OK for me,
but, on Linux, I just couldn't be with out it)

As to your original question - this might answer your question:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?16452

ok, that makes sense
thanks for the pointers, and, thanks for mc

that gives me two choices: learn how to use vi, or, remember new line...

--
Voytek