Re: A good old well-known itchy thing

Hello Pavel,

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:36:15 +0100 "Pavel Tsekov" <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

Hello,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:22:18 +0100
Von: wwp
Betreff: A good old well-known itchy thing

This is exactly how I feel with the long standing tiny itchy issue in
mc: I have to ctrl+c in the sub-shell otherwise I'm not able to run a
command from the panels and whereas no process is running in sub-shell
or background. It's not once a day, it's dozens and sometimes hundreds
a day, as I'm intensively using mc and its sub-shell.

Do you refer to the notorious "The shell is already running a command" issue ?

Yes, this one exactly.

Regards,

--
wwp