my desktop environment ccatches it.  It's a shame, I reply on filename
completion for nearly everything I do, pressing Esc + Alt + Tab isn't
really the easiest thing.

On Nov 9, 2007 3:22 PM, Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:10:07 +0000
Von: "Jack Wootton"
Betreff: filename completion

6.3 How can I complete commands, file names, variable names and so on?

   Just press M-Tab.  Press M-Tab again to get a listbox if there are
   multiple possible completions.

M-Tab means Alt + Tab :) If your desktop or terminal catches Alt + Tab you can use Esc + Alt + Tab instead.

Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: