Re: mc shows parts of the old screen after f3

Hello,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: 05 Jul 2007 12:47:00 +0200
Von: "Helmut Hullen"
Betreff: mc shows parts of the old screen after f3

Hallo, mc,

I'm using an elder mc (4.5.50) in an install environment (old glibc
etc.).

When I look with f3 into a file, some parts of the directories screen
are still shown (lines, hints etc., a bit broken).

This could be a problem in MC or a problem in your terminal emulator (I'd say the latter). Anyway, the
version of MC that you are using is pretty old so I'd advise you to update to the latest released version or
a snapshot version if you want to get support.