Re: Changing remote directories --- pFTP

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Martín Ezequiel Garzón Lucero wrote:

I am currently using MC Version 4.6.1-pre4 on Slax. I previously used it on
Knoppix and didn't have the following problem. When changing directories on
the remote system by hitting Enter on top of the appropriate dir nothing
happens. To be precise, on top of the file list it does change from "/#ftp:
username domain" to "/#ftp:username domain/dir", but nothing else, even upon
rescanning.

You might setting the value of 'ftpfs_first_cd_then_ls' to 1 in your
configuration file - $HOME/.mc/ini .