Re: Bold colors

Maybe it helps you:
I am running mc compiled with s-lang. In xterm the font (tagged items) appear bold in color mode (mc) and the
same bold font, but just not white on blue when I invoke mc -b.

On my DEC textterminal there is no bold font it seems. Tagged items appear with a bright white background and
grey font in both, mc and mc -b mode.

Try xterm vs. KDE terminal for comparison, maybe some difference?

Cheers
herbs

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:36:30 +0200