Re: Vietnamese translation updated, email changed

Hello,

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Phan Vinh Thinh wrote:

Hi Pavel and all,

On 9/4/06, Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
Hello,

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Phan Vinh Thinh wrote:

> Please check the attachment. It contains update for Vietnamese
translation.
> My email will change to teppi82 at gmail dot com. Please commit all
further
> translations from that address.

I've commited this update.

Thank you. But I don't see the update here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/po/vi.po

The files there are dated 06-Oct-2005. I guess the upload script
is not running as an automated job but is run manually by
the MC maintainer.

As a workaround you can download the latest snapshot from
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/snapshots/ .