Re: Progress bar during copy

Hello,

Caj Zell skrev:
Pavel Tsekov skrev:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Caj Zell wrote:

On Oct 17, 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Caj Zell wrote:

Then, I looked at .mc/ini and saw that auto_menu was 0 and just tried 1 and
I got my progress bar! This was just for individual files, is there a way
to get for the grand total as an additional bar?
I am confused a bit. Please, be so kind to explain in detail the problem that you see. What happens if you copy a single file ? What happens if
you copy multiple files ? What if the amount of data being copied is
big.

This is what happens:

If I copy a directory, I get one progress bar that updates itself for every file. So it sort of most often goes to 100% qite quickly for each individual file underneath the directory.

But, if I enter that directory and mark all the files and then perform a copy, I get two progress bars, one that is similar to the one described above and one for total.

Is there further info I can give about this?

If I copy two directories, I get two progress bars. If I copy one directory, I just get one where the progress for the individual files in the subdirectories is shown.

--

Best Regards,

Caj