Re: Progress bar during copy

Hello Pavel,

On Oct 17, 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Caj Zell wrote:

I saw your mail earlier and don't have it here right now, so
I can't quote it, but I recall you wanted my

mc -V:

[...]

I also asked you whether you run MC in rxvt ?

No, I didn't, I was running xterm. I tried it but the result was the same.

Then, I looked at .mc/ini and saw that auto_menu was 0 and just tried 1 and
I got my progress bar! This was just for individual files, is there a way
to get for the grand total as an additional bar?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best Regards,

Caj