Re: mc & Cygwin

Hello Zvone,

On Tue, 30 May 2006, Zvone Zagar wrote:

I am new on the list. For years I have been using mc without any issue. A few day ago I had to set up a Cygwin server (CYGWIN_NT-5.0, i686 Cygwin) and I came across of rather annoying issue. If I open a FTP session with a server, I can put files on the server, but I can not get any of them. I get "Internal error: You may not do this".
Command line ftp works. There must be something wrong with the mc (4.6.1).
Any clue would be very appreciated.

I'll try to investigate this issue. In the meantime could you provide the
contents of the CYGWIN environment variable ?